Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow




It started snowing last night while Garret, his fiance Melissa, Trent and I were eating at Dragonfish . I kept watching the snow fall through the windows while enjoying my poke roll. It'd been a while since I've seen actual snow fall. I think the last time was when I was in Norman, OK eight or nine years ago.

All four of us then proceeded to go see the crapfest of a movie that is known as The Day the Earth Stood Still. I was really excited to see that flick, didn't want to believe the less than favorable reviews and of course ended up disappointed. Nothing else is worth typing about this movie. It should exclusively be reserved for viewing if you are at home sick and there is absolutley nothing on the TV and you happen to stumble upon it on Starz or something. Really, it is the lamest movie I've seen in a theater in I don't know how long.

When Trent and I pulled up I decided to stop in the middle of our steep as the big drop of a rollercoaster driveway without pulling into my normal spot because Stella (my car) was sliding down it and making it a little too uncomfortable for me. I didn't feel like crashing through the garage door or into the house. So it's just sitting there.

I woke up this morning to see the entire driveway covered in snow as well as a nice layer of ice. There is basically no way my car can get out of the steep driveway. Fun. Oh well, it gives me time to catch up on some nerding out on the internet and posting on here for the first time in a while.

No comments: