Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Oh, I have the perfect screenname! LittleKidLover. "

That quote is from The Office, of course made by Michael Scott in regards to appealing to a potential mate that has kids, for his kid-friendliness. That's what I think of as I watch the To Catch a Predator marathon that has been taking place on MSNBC yesterday and today. Is it wrong that it's still so hilarious to me even after I've seen all these sick sons of bitches get caught before? I'm still amazed that these shows took place over a span of 3 years and people were still getting caught on TV till the end of the run of this series in 2007. One of the things that cracks me up is the chat logs that they have of what these sex offenders said. Pure disgusting hilarity. So yeah, besides coverage of the Elite 8, all I've been watching on TV are truly desperate and sick individuals thinking they're going to have sex with 13 year old boys and girls.

No comments: