Thursday, March 12, 2009

A quick tour of my new homestead

This is a quick tour of the new house I'm living in in the lovely Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle. It may sound like some messed up sitcom idea, but I am living sharing this great house with three gay guys: Mike, Chris, and Kyle. They are really cool guys and I feel really lucky to be able to live with them. There's also a dog that lives here, Chris' beagle named Memphis who is 7 months old. Coming home and having him run to me and jump all over me reminds of Wilby so much.

The neighborhood is great. I have a really cool sports bar three blocks down the hill that I frequent a few times a week to enjoy their really sweet $5 meal happy hour. Starbucks, Tully's, Albertsons, BOFA, Subway, a dope gym and an ice cream spot are all about the same distance away too. I am gonna try to get a job out here so I would never have to leave the island at all. We'll see!


No comments: