Saturday, August 8, 2009

SOTD 8/8 Mitch All Together - Mitch Hedberg



So it's not a song, sorry but Mitch Hedberg is one of my favorite comedians of all time, definitely in my Top 3. I didn't become familiar with his stuff until a few months after he passed away, but since then I have listened to all his old material regularly. It never gets old. He's our generation's Steven Wright, I guess. So bummed that he could not still be making us laugh to this day. I love how Mitch wasn't polished, a little awkward, able to laugh at himself, but always always funny.

This is the entire Mitch All Together CD, wanted to change it up to maybe get some more people to love what this guy did. In an era where there are a lot of bullshit comedians that people think are genius ::coughDaneCook:: simple, but effective humor will always have a place.

Please enjoy.

No comments: